Most of the gear we use today is as much a computer as it is a vaping device.
As such, sometimes the manufacturer makes improvements to the programs that run the device (firmware). These improvements are released as firmware updates.
Software updates bring new features and fix problems discovered after the initial release of the product. Upgrading your device firmware brings new features and improved stability.
- DNA 75 Escribe
- DNA 200 Escribe
- DNA 250 Escribe
- Evolv Firmware
- DNA 200 screens
- Joytech – Evic VT Mini
Upgrade unit to 75 watts power and adjust SS (Stainless Steel) temp control
Up to V3.
- SMOK UPDATES
– resolves no atomizer issue
Warning Tips during updating
1.You have to take out the battery before upgrading
2. You have to hold the fire button all the time during the upgrading
Download latest firmware here
Use the provided factory micro USB cable (with data transfer function).
OS System requirements:
(FYI: There is no driver to match Apple Mac OS from the PCB chip vendor.)
Smok ALIEN TC Kit V1.2.2 Updated Guide
1.Unzip Alien upgrading Tool folder with the programming tool and BIN file, and then open the ISP tool just like following pix show
2.Hold the firing button, connect the Alien 220w TC Kit to the computer (Pls hold the fire button during the upgrading ),then click the “Connect” icon till the “disconnect ” icon come with light
3.Open alien V1.2.2_2 hex
4. Please mind that the “Config” data should be 00013000. Redownload the ISP tool if you can’t adjust it
5.Mark “APROM” file icon, unmark other icons, then click “Start”
6. Please mention that you will get a PASS if you have upgraded your Smok Alien 220w Starter Kit successfully
Upgrade unit to 180 watts power
1. Adjusted max wattage to 180W,bring you ultimate vaping experience.
2. Improved function on alerting the initial resistance is too high or too low.
3. Revised the issue that the temperature unit is out of sync between device and the APP.
X Pro Plus
Improved functions: Short-circuit protection message has changed from “CHECK ATOMIZER” to “SHORTED”, and others remain the same.
- Wismec updates
Powerful chip has a maximum output of 250 watts and advanced temperature control functions including Titanium, Nickel and Stainless Steel modes.
Provari (please note we will also complete this update for you)